Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

waterfalls and zombie combat

death
    location undisclosed for your saftey

This picture is so dark and the emotion it stirs in me could only be titled death. Im sorry if this has scared you. It was one of the most terrifying places I have ever been. It is an evil evil place located in Colchester county Nova Scotia. I warn all those not to go to this place. At one point I had to fight off about 20 zombies, and not like the zombies from the 70's that walked really slow and you could get away from them with a slight jog. No these are those NEW zombies that have super human strengh and can run like mutherf*%kers. I credit my hours of hit man preperation and the ability not to be bothered or suprised by zombies.

a normal person like you wouldnt have survived.

the full story can be found here

http://www.pbase.com/slowglue
    Last edited by slowglue; 11-25-2004 at 01:13 PM.

Re: waterfalls and zombie combat

problem fixed

Viewfinder and Off-Topic Co-Mod walterick's Avatar

Thanks.

I'll make sure not to go there.

Off topic: I think your pic could use a little sharpening, color correction and a little more room at the top. Otherwise well executed.

Zombies... - shutter -
    Walter Rick Long
    Nikon Samurai, Mamiya Master, Velvia Bandit

Check out the Welcome Thread

My photography on Myspace

Seb

Quote Originally Posted by slowglue

death
    location undisclosed for your saftey

This picture is so dark and the emotion it stirs in me could only be titled death. Im sorry if this has scared you. It was one of the most terrifying places I have ever been. It is an evil evil place located in Colchester county Nova Scotia. I warn all those not to go to this place. At one point I had to fight off about 20 zombies, and not like the zombies from the 70's that walked really slow and you could get away from them with a slight jog. No these are those NEW zombies that have super human strengh and can run like mutherf*%kers. I credit my hours of hit man preperation and the ability not to be bothered or suprised by zombies.

a normal person like you wouldnt have survived.

the full story can be found here

http://www.pbase.com/slowglue
    Ah those damn zombies. Will they ever leave photographers alone??? According to a documentary titled "Shaun of the dead", today's zombies seems pretty much as slow as they were in the glorious 70's but your mileage may vary. By the way, you must destroy the brain or remove the head...

Seb
    Last edited by Seb; 11-25-2004 at 08:29 PM.

Thread Information