Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Thread: walking alone

Seb

walking alone

Looking back at the triptych, I am not sure that it works like I would like to because of the opening in the wall that lead to an odd "column" effect.

I have thought that perhaps a single frame might work well.

Seb
    Last edited by Seb; 04-08-2010 at 10:45 PM.

..it is my way of the ninja.. deliriumsfrogs's Avatar

Re: walking alone

I like this single frame quite a bit...it makes you really notice the interesting arch, and the blurred walker stands out.. I really love the color tone of these (in both versions)..they're quite beautiful.

GB1

Seb - Really neat shot. But I didnt even see the person walking (blurring) there at first. The door looks like a keyhole and the colors are really catching. Too bad the wood floor doesnt work extremely well with the colors on the wall (blame the designers). I guess that I little more of the person there would have worked out better, but it is still a neat shot.

GB
    Photography Software and Post Processing Forum Moderator. Visit here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Feel free to edit and repost my photos as part of your critique.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Site

Seb

Thanks guys. I appreciate your imput! Thinking about it again, I simply wont use the triptych, I feel that this single frame works best.

Seb

Thread Information