Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

used styrofoam cup

just a quick one took the other day. what drew me to the cup in the first place was all the dried stains from when I spilled it all over my car. needless to say my car now smells like one big dunkachino.

thanks, stew
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails used styrofoam cup-dunkindoughnutscupside_lowres.jpg  

i agree with nat....

..on every point she made, ESPECIALLY the one about cleaning that spilled dunkaccino. trust me, nothing, and i mean nothing, smells worse than old dunkaccino crusted over on the floor of a hot car. definately clean the car very well. unless you love to vomit. oh yeah, and by the way, nice shot. definately try a tighter crop though, and keep shooting and posting. (something i never do, but enjoy looking at others' posts). later.
    -matt

dunkachino

I am partial to "interesting" shots like yours, si I like it with a few nitpiks and sugestions...The stains make the top of the cup look like a watercolor--done in sepia. Great texture and pattern--- Have you tried cropping in tighter to make it more of an abstract? I feel there's a lot of emopty space to cut out and maybe even try it as a bw for fun...

STEAM CLEAN your car as quickly as possible...Dunkachinos don't just come out from blotting and basic cleaning...come summer your car will cook up the residue left in your carpeting and seat fabric and it it'll wreak of spoiled milk by the wend of the weekedn of the first hot day
    (my husband is a drinker and spiller, I know)

anyway good eye for catching the unexpected
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "I was not trying to be shocking, or to be a pioneer.
    I wasn't trying to change society, or to be ahead of my time.
    I didn't think of myself as liberated, and I don't believe that I did anything important.
    I was just myself. I didn't know any other way to be, or any other way to live."
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

nice job

nice job on it! i may still play around and post another one for fun.

and by the way, thanks to both of you i am DEFINITELY getting it steam cleaned. i am basically a lazy individual and so i probably would have ignored it. right now the cold of Boston has effectively frozen it, but it never lets me forget its there.

Thread Information