Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Ummm, forgot to take my medication...

Just playing with stuff again, Georgia is boring!!
    Last edited by payn817; 07-11-2006 at 04:39 PM.

Re: Ummm, forgot to take my medication...

A tad, soft, but if you apply some USM, you'd have a great abstract shot. It seems a tad noisy/grainy in the top left, but I think it adds to the shot!

Nice shooting and good eye,

Jared

GB1

Doesn't sound you like GA too much (time to move maybe eh), try the western states, with all their great spots you can get great shots without even trying.

It's interesting but a little too artifical to me. Also a bit soft. But the angle gives me an idea, if you're running out of ideas.

Try a similar shot in darkness with a penlight on a string hanging from the ceiling with the camera under it photographing up... and the pen swinging in some strange way(s) (maybe a multi exp). I tried this a few years back and the prelim photos came out good but I never followed up on it to prefect it.

- GB the ideal guy

Georgia is ok, just flat land and not alot to shoot. This area is undergoing a huge growth spurt, and the city is starting to clean up.

This was a bow I found in a store and thought I could make interesting. Just an expirement really.

Quote Originally Posted by payn817
    Georgia is boring!!
    You should try living in Pennsylvania.....

Not only Georgia, but Warner Robins is even more boring than Omaha, Nebraska.

Hi,
    There are many apps to provide medicines, I like https://owlab.group/case-studies/tip-doc-care, One of the best medical app is tip-doc-care, Upload prescription and order medicine online with doorstep delivery all over India. Tip-doc-care provides the best quality medicines at discounted prices, It is an online pharmacy store offering medicines for senior care.

Thread Information