Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Two travel portraits - critiques invited

Hi all .. I'm currently working on some photos for the next season at my camera club. I'm attaching two portraits taken on my travels. The Nepali Girl was taken at a leprosy hospital near Kathmandu (she actually had an early stage of leprosy, but as she sought treatment very early, hopefully she will show no long-term effects). The Goatherd was taken in Jordan, walking distance from Petra. Critiques invited as always.

Cheers
    Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Two travel portraits - critiques invited-goatherd-jpg.jpg   Two travel portraits - critiques invited-nepali-girl-jpg.jpg  

Re: Two travel portraits - critiques invited

The first shot is good, a tad soft, but it portrays a nice story. The second one for me is lacking in a sense of a story or telling us something.

Nice portraits,

Jared

Thread Information