Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Thread: Some dog pics

Some dog pics

These are pics of my daughters little dog have a sleep on the couch ... 1/60 f2.8 Canon A80
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some dog pics-ginger1.jpg   Some dog pics-ginger2.jpg   Some dog pics-ginger3.jpg  

Red face

the first picture and the second picture dont do anything for me, but the last one is the best one, good composure, uummm i forgot what else i wanted to say
    ~Something is nothing~
    ~Nothing is somthing~

We just can't have nice things... darkrainfall's Avatar
    That first one is just a bit too close imo... it's all well and good to get nice and close, but sometimes you can be too close... *smile* The other two are nicely done, cute dogs.

Lightbulb Thanks

Thanks for the crit ... I was trying out my new Canon A80 ... and was expirementing with the MACRO feature on the first one ... poor old JinJa (dog's name) wasn't even aware I shot the pic ... - I gotta say that I'm wild about the A80 - I have shot a number of really cool action shots (my son's baseball games) - and in the beginning I didn't have a clue what I was doing ... this forum helped me a lot to understand ISO's aperture's and exposure settings ... coming from a rather dull Canon A50 (only 1.3 MPixel - and ZERO operator control - but still a great little camera) - I had a LOT to learn ... ... and still do ... Thanks again
    Phil

Thread Information