Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Should men be allowed to wear feminine jewelry?

I love jewelry and as a guy, I wear some jewelry meant for women, but many of them shouldn't even be even categorized for only women because they look unisex. For example, I love plain rings and I hate the fact that all men's ring are bulky as hell, they're just too uncomfortable for me and I end up taking them off within a few hours. I usually have to shop women's rings because for some reason society thinks a ring is feminine when it's smaller/thinner even when it's plain with no designs whatsoever. I like thinner rings like bands, and the ones the are on the thinner side as they're more comfortable to wear. There are certain rings I never take off, such as pure solid gold rings (24k gold). I love pure gold as these are actually investment jewelry, so that's why I just never take them off.

Re: Should men be allowed to wear feminine jewelry?

Wow, I have a lot of stories from my mom about how I used to love wearing her jewelry as a kid. And when I had a girlfriend, I sometimes took her necklace purely for fun. Later I bought a mens diamond cross and many other pieces of jewelry. As practice shows, wearing women's jewelry is a completely normal practice and there is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of.

Re: Should men be allowed to wear feminine jewelry?

I usually have to shop women's rings because for some reason society such as tiktok without watermark thinks a ring is feminine when it's smaller/thinner even when it's plain with no designs whatsoever.

Thread Information