Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.
    Seb

The shooter was shot...

Comments are welcome

Seb
    Last edited by Seb; 04-08-2010 at 10:46 PM.

Re: The shooter was shot...

This is a good composition, Seb. I like the large duct/pipe above leading my eye across from the upper right portion of the frame down towrds the lower left, where the subject stands. Although he is very distant and hard to actually see, it is not so important as just the idea of him being there taking pictures in this vast warehouse. Nice exposure as well.
    please do not edit and repost my photos

gary

Seb

Quote Originally Posted by gahspidy
    This is a good composition, Seb. I like the large duct/pipe above leading my eye across from the upper right portion of the frame down towrds the lower left, where the subject stands. Although he is very distant and hard to actually see, it is not so important as just the idea of him being there taking pictures in this vast warehouse. Nice exposure as well.
    Thanks Gary, Actually, I am confident that this will look much better as a decently sized print. The thing is that the photog in the background appears in three distinctive postures due to the long exposure. He's kind of a ghost as well, we see right through him...

Seb

great, that should make the larger print all that more interesting.
    please do not edit and repost my photos

gary

Nice one. I like the shapes and angles, and the way the blue areas stand out against the rusty colors. The lighting is also wonderful.

Seb great composition. Id loose the shooter if it were not for that piping.
    Is this the same location you used a while back?

Seb

Thanks guys,

Gary: I printed a simple 7x10 and it already looks fairly more convincing than what I see on screen. A 11x14 should do the trick!

Payn: Thanks!

Rebekah: Simply put, this is the very same location that I have been pushing for the past four months. lol It gives an idea regarding how fast I post process my stuff....

regards

Seb

That pipe leads me in, and then my eye just wanders all over the place...a photographer moving around, graffiti, stairs, tunnels, et cetera.

Thread Information