Rez Infinite is still a VR classic on Oculus Quest.-maxresdefault.jpg

Enhance's Oculus Quest Rez Infinite is coming in time for the release of the new Quest 2 headset.The Quest version will be released on Tuesday, October 13, the same day as Quest 2.Rez Infinite has been a VR staple since it launched alongside PlayStation VR in 2016.It later appeared on PC and Google Daydream as a VR remake of Tetsuya Mizuguchi's trio of musical shooter for Dreamcast and PS2 versions of PC and PS4 capable. Play in 2D as well, but of course the Quest version is VR only.

I've played the pgslot Quest version of Rez Infinite and it is exactly what you'd expect: a great game conversion that doesn't require super strong hardware to run efficiently. The controls worked well and the performance was fine for me, more than a few, a little stuck when things messed up.The infinite X space seems to work at a lower resolution than the rest of the game, although it still looks beautiful.

I am wondering how it will compare with Mission 2 as I am still waiting for my order to be shipped. The door screen effect is somewhat evident in my original Quest, and if this version was run at higher resolutions on the Quest 2's sharp LCD, the image quality should be a little better. Then again, Rez is a vibrant, high-contrast game with lots of black backgrounds, so it might miss the original Quest's OLED panel.In any case, Rez Infinite is a must-play game on every platform, and like Enhance's latest Tetris Effect port, the Quest version is a great option if you're comfortable playing in VR only, out tomorrow for $ 19.99.