Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

X post-cabbages and light

what would you sugest as far as cropping or postediting or technique that you would do differently...what works and what doesn't?

Thnaks for your input n advanced....all critiques really welcome.;)
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    "I was not trying to be shocking, or to be a pioneer.
    I wasn't trying to change society, or to be ahead of my time.
    I didn't think of myself as liberated, and I don't believe that I did anything important.
    I was just myself. I didn't know any other way to be, or any other way to live."
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

This is just what I meant!!!

Quote Originally Posted by natatbeach
    what would you sugest as far as cropping or postediting or technique that you would do differently...what works and what doesn't?

Thnaks for your input n advanced....all critiques really welcome.;)
    This is just what I meant in my reply to your comments on Red Brick in Decay. You have done a great job isolating the subject with your crop. I love the first image great color and texture and your crop of the subject in beautiful. You have gotten me wanting to go rut through the vegetable drawer. All tharee image are very nice.

don't stop at the veggies

hit the produce aisle...I REALLY enjoy shots of natural things with a twist of course...thnaks for taking the time to look...I think my favorite is the celery and the last one with a bit of purple chartreuse and brown...

I will be expecting some veggie shots from you...don't think I'll forget...;)
    "I was not trying to be shocking, or to be a pioneer.
    I wasn't trying to change society, or to be ahead of my time.
    I didn't think of myself as liberated, and I don't believe that I did anything important.
    I was just myself. I didn't know any other way to be, or any other way to live."
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

Thread Information