Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Thread: orange rust

orange rust

orange rust
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I am intrigued by your imagery. What draws you to this? You are definately drawn to colour, texture, abstract representations. I thin kthis would work for me if the change in shape wasn't so dead centre. I would love to hear what you get from this image. I once coordinated a youth photography program in which a young person surrounded a pear by apples to represent how she felt in her community - ie "one of these things is not like the others" style. I would love to hear what you 'feel' about this image.

Fran

Neato!

This is cool. Makes me think of cinnamon. I do agree with frannymac that it's a bit too centered. I'm sort of a "Rule of Thirds" fanatic, so maybe I'm being too judgemental here, as I do like it. But I can't help wondering if it would be stronger if it was a little less centered. It's definitely a very interesting subject with great compositional structure and very alluring color. I want to taste it ;)
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Thread Information