Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.
    Nature/Wildlife Forum Co-Moderator Loupey's Avatar

Not sure what it is - but it's Canadian

Shot just outside downtown Montreal. Puzzled but I thought it was suitable for the weather at the time.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Please do not edit or repost my images.

See my website HERE.

What's a Loupe for anyway?

Re: Not sure what it is - but it's Canadian

Loupey, this is like an optical illusion to me...I can't tell where things begin and end...heh. It's very interesting, but it's almost too busy for me.

Emily

Wow. Did you put something in my drink?

Seriously, this is cool. Good abstract framing, and a very interesting subject. It's like two pictures in one.

Paul

Seb

Quote Originally Posted by Loupey
    Shot just outside downtown Montreal. Puzzled but I thought it was suitable for the weather at the time.

Geez, It's in my hometown and I have no clue what it is lol. At least, I have a pretty good idea regarding where it was shot. I like it although I think that a looser framing (zooming out) would probably be more interesting.

regards

Seb

Nature/Wildlife Forum Co-Moderator Loupey's Avatar

Seb, Paul, and Emily - thanks for your comments! I guess even now, years later, the shot still has me (you) scratching my (your) head(s) ;)

Seb, I was hoping you would identify the display for me . Even at the time, I looked at it for a LONG time trying to make better sense of it.
    Please do not edit or repost my images.

See my website HERE.

What's a Loupe for anyway?

Seb

Quote Originally Posted by Loupey
    Seb, Paul, and Emily - thanks for your comments! I guess even now, years later, the shot still has me (you) scratching my (your) head(s) ;)

Seb, I was hoping you would identify the display for me . Even at the time, I looked at it for a LONG time trying to make better sense of it.

Loupey, I wish I could but I must say that I am clueless. It looks very rural (if you were to overlook the background). This is quite unusual.

Seb

Thread Information