Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Thread: Not Breathing

West Coast Ninja christopher_platt's Avatar

Not Breathing

First of all, general criticisms? Second of all, which do you like better? I think the color might interact better with the title (the blue face), but I like the ominous feeling the B&W gives in connection with the title. Let me know what you think.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by christopher_platt; 04-16-2005 at 10:24 PM. Reason: mix up in order of photos

Re: Not Breathing

What a great shot of a baby first coming into this world! I prefer the black and white right now, the color just isn't working for me. For my general critique, the object in the bottom right is very distracting. But other then that, it's a neat shot,

Jared

Re: Not Breathing

OMG, poor baby...the color ver. is just scary...OMG...hope he breaths...the B&W ver. works better for me. and i agree with jared, the thing (hand?) @ the bottom right shouldn't be there.

The Photoman AYU

Thread Information