New Guidelines...

Printable View

• 08-26-2006, 09:27 AM
    echoback
    Re: New Guidelines...
    hey guys, just read all of these comments and i think there have been many good points brought up. i am pretty new to photography, and i tend to only post my best shots. Even then, it is nice to get a lot of critiques because I know that even my best shots need a lot of help. :) i've definitely learned a great deal here, especially about post-processing and PS work.

What I really like is when somebody takes the time to change one of my photos and repost it. it just shows that they really care about helping me learn, and also I am a visually oriented person (lol) so actually seeing the change really helps. I also learn a great deal by critiquing other peoples' photos, even if I can't say much yet, so I hope nobody is offended when I critique, since I'm not that knowlegeable yet. :) anyway, I really like this forum and I hope to keep getting good feedback from all you pros, semi-pros, and beginners out there. :thumbsup:
  • 10-28-2006, 11:59 PM
    Lagirl
    Re: New Guidelines...
    Just joined and I can see that I won't ever critique anyone since I don't know all the technical jargan. I am very new at this so I don't think I have anything to offer. I think this site is way over my head. Very intimidating! But you guys have some really beautiful photos and it was a pleasure to look at them. That's the type of review I would give.
    Quote:

Never judge a work of art by its defects. Washington Allston