Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Need Help Posting

Hey. I'm a new member looking to post a picture for critique yet can't get it to upload. Each time I try to upload directly from CD, I get an error message saying the internet site cannot be found. I've also tried cutting and pasting the link from photobucket, but the forum gives me an invalid file error message. Any idea what is going on? Thanks a bunch.

Moderator of Critiques/Hearder of Cats mtbbrian's Avatar

Re: Need Help Posting

Quote Originally Posted by hedgetrimmer
    Hey. I'm a new member looking to post a picture for critique yet can't get it to upload. Each time I try to upload directly from CD, I get an error message saying the internet site cannot be found. I've also tried cutting and pasting the link from photobucket, but the forum gives me an invalid file error message. Any idea what is going on? Thanks a bunch.

Can you be more specific on the error message?

Brian
    My "Personal" Photography Website...
    高手
    My Moderator Bio Page...
    Nikon Samurai #2 - Emeritus
    See more of my photography here...

“A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is being photographed, and is, thereby, a true manifestation of what one feels about life in its entirety...” - Ansel Adams

"Photography Is An Act Of Life" - Maine 2006

When you are creating a new message, scroll down to the 'Additional Options' box and find the Upload Photos button which will open a new window in which you can select and then upload the files you want. Check out the size restrictions for files to upload.
    ----------------------------

I still can't get the upload option to accept my image, yet creating a link to Photobucket seems to work. Thanks for your suggestions.

Thread Information