Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

MySavingHub | I Hate Social Media

Many people have started chanting ‘I hate social media’ and have distanced themselves from constant nagging of notifications and buzzer sounds from one of their social media apps. People who hate social media take various measures to avoid it at all costs. Some delete social media applications from their phones, some throw away their phones entirely or some adhere themselves to strict schedules where social media is hardly a part of their day routine anymore.

Re: MySavingHub | I Hate Social Media

Photo Critique Forum is a great place for photographers to get feedback on their work. I like this idea because it's a community of people who want to help each other out, and we can all learn from each other. I would recommend this site for hiring best photographers. It's also a place where people can get constructive criticism on their photos, which is something that people don't always get from family or friends.

Thread Information