Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Thread: My Little Tiger

My Little Tiger

My cat Max. I was bored on a rainy day, and decided to take a couple of shots of him.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Little Tiger-max1.jpg  
    "The force of art lies in its immediate influence on human psychology and in its active contagiousness."

-Naum Gabo

Stop Or I'll Shoot Photography Lori11's Avatar

Re: My Little Tiger

Max is beautiful! I wish it had more ears in it though. (He looks bored too lol)

GB1

Dubbs - I like the composition here. Not sure if the photo was underexposed and was then pp'd for it seems like the contrast is too high, making it look strange. Then again, scary Halloween shots are in vogue right now Use this fellow for more shots.
    G
    Photography Software and Post Processing Forum Moderator. Visit here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Feel free to edit and repost my photos as part of your critique.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Site

I think you caught Max being bored too! Is this the right color? It seems like the picture has too much red in it.
    Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.

George Burns

I bumped the contrast to bring out the white in his face, but didn't mess with the color. I will be experimenting a bit more with this guy. Thank you for your comments.
    "The force of art lies in its immediate influence on human psychology and in its active contagiousness."

-Naum Gabo

Quote Originally Posted by GB1 View Post
    Dubbs - I like the composition here. Not sure if the photo was underexposed and was then pp'd for it seems like the contrast is too high, making it look strange. Then again, scary Halloween shots are in vogue right now Use this fellow for more shots.
    G
    Talking about Vogue, it had evolved so much since your comment had been posted. Their customer support service https://www.pissedconsumer.com/compa...r-service.html has changed in the positive way; moreover, the whole concept of Vogue is very liberal today.

Thread Information