Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Thread: My Boy

Junior bacon cheaseburger

My Boy

I haven't posted here in a while, but i just posted a review of my Sony TX10, so I thought I'd stop in and post this recent photo of my son.

There's a park near our house that has AMAZING light in the hour or so before sunset.

Taken with my 7d and Canon 50 mm 2.5 lens which every once in a while gets the focus right.

-M

Re: My Boy

Amazing light is right. Very nice and love the joyful expression on the face as he's swinging. I'd like to have seen this with you a bit lower as opposed to looking down at him from your height, but other than that its a fine portrait.
    thanks for sharing.
    please do not edit and repost my photos

gary

GB1

Sharp photo, good placement of your kid in the frame, nice blurred background. The only complaint I have is that the contrast or what not seems a little high, creating a little bit of an edgy feeling that I am not sure works with this scene. Regardless, very nice.

G
    Photography Software and Post Processing Forum Moderator. Visit here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Feel free to edit and repost my photos as part of your critique.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Site

Junior bacon cheaseburger

Thanks!

I have others from lower, but they aren't as sharp, or as cheerful..

-M

Thread Information