Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Thread: Mustang Legend

Mustang Legend

Critics are welcome..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mustang Legend-picture-0831.jpg  

GB1

Re: Mustang Legend

Ohhh... pretty shot. I know you prob couldnt control everything here, but I just wish that the background included vintage-type stores instead of modern-day ones like CVS drug store, etc. Almost everything else back there is OK. (If that CVS was a throwback 50s style rest, that would have been it.)

I'm not a huge fan of symmetry but in this situation I think it works. I wish the car was perfectly centered in the frame. But you could crop this so that it is. The tele lines at the top don't bother me but they might to some viewers. The time of day you shot it at, hence the lighting, is perfect.

Overall, a successful photo -GB

Love + Music + Photography = Life CLKunst's Avatar

A nice picture and perhaps a good candidate for a selective blur or selective color masking job to remove the distracting background. Just a thought.
    C.L. Kunst - CLicKs Photography
    Asheville Photographer
    www.clicksphotography.net

I have to agree about possibly centering the car in the frame, although I normally cant stand that, i this would work well here because of the strong lines. The colors on the car are supurb, and the exposure looks dead on. My 2 suggestions would be, cnetering the car in the frame, as well as doing something about the CVS thing. Thanks
    ===============

My Photoblog!

Quote Originally Posted by Khan_Turk
    Critics are welcome..
    Gotta luv the 'stang. Nice pic and angle, but I'd want it to be more symmetrical with that type of shot and to blur the background or find a better one. It's cool that it is in a gas station, but a more retro one would be better.

Nice pic. I would have thought about using flash (I know it was in the day time). that would have brought the colour out inthe front of the car, and switched the emphisis from the background to the car. As an experement, try taking the next one with and without flash, see what happens

Richard King

www.nottspcservices.co.uk

Thank you so much for your contributions.. This was my post. and I didnt work on the pic. crop, and filter effects. I ll keep those in my mind. Thanks a lot for your time and comments..

Thread Information