Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Mountain panoramic

Another photo from my latest outing... I forget how many images I joined to make this, perhaps 12. None of these peaks are significant, and I dont know all of the names either. However, how does everyone like this as a panoramic? (I havent adjusted the colors to be perfect yet).

CLICK HERE - it's too big to post as an image.

I should add that for some reason that I havent figured out yet, it was slightly hazy into the distance, as you may see (something in the air, not my camera).
    My Facebook Photography Page (Web-substitute) ~ Nikon D7000 | Sigma 10-20mm | Vivitar 28-85mm | Sigma 70-300mm Macro ~

Re: Mountain panoramic

You stitched it well. I don't see any lines or distortions. The composition is good too. Nice processing.
    Greg
    I am like Barney Fife, I have a gun but Andy makes me keep the bullet in my pocket..

Sony a99/a7R

looks good to me what did you stich with ?

I just have Paint Shop Pro 5 and I stitched it together by myself, manually on the computer as I always do. It takes a long time, but as you see, when done right gets good results.
    My Facebook Photography Page (Web-substitute) ~ Nikon D7000 | Sigma 10-20mm | Vivitar 28-85mm | Sigma 70-300mm Macro ~

The panorama looks like the original was not exposed correctly do to the grainy look of the panorama.

The panorama is missing too much of the foreground. You have only the tops, a wider lens should of been used to get more foreground or rotate the camera to the portrait orientation.

You have to be careful as too many 6 mega pixel images even with 2 GIG or ram you can end the stitching with a out of memory error!
    GRF

Panorama Madness:

Nikon D800, 50mm F1.4D AF, 16-35mm, 28-200mm & 70-300mm

Thread Information