Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

"Migraine" disease that is not lacking salad .. true?

Listen to the doctor to explain migraine. And suggesting only to see a doctor Share torture And happy together - Share suffering and happy together.
    Because migraine patients tend to buy drugs to eat by themselves. Some people take medicine every time when feeling pain. Taking too many repetitions can cause chronic pain. And may have more side effects of the drug such as cold hands and feet, narrow blood vessels, etc. Therefore, patients should see a doctor rather than buying medication by themselves. Because the hospital has specialized doctors Or some hospitals have a specialized headache clinic Which is ready to treat and manage migraine systematically and efficiently, such as precise diagnostic tools Including advice for patients Dr. Suwat (MD) Srisuwananakon Neuroscience Department of Internal Medicine Faculty of Medicine Vajira Hospital Nawamintharathirat University said that "The first thing that doctors will consider when treating patients. Meaning that all doctors have good intentions in treating patients to heal Next, the doctor will diagnose and allow the patient to use the medicine as necessary. Low drug side effects Or in some cases may have to rely on medication in the long run Including allowing patients to share the suffering of migraine pain so the doctor can find a cure When the patient's condition improves Both the patient and the doctor themselves will also be happy as according to the motto "Share suffering and happy together."

Thank you for good news. >>> ดาวน์โหลด slotxo

Sadan Ali

Re: "Migraine" disease that is not lacking salad .. true?

If you have migraine problems then doing yoga and meditation will be a great help. By doing so you won't have to see the doctor. It's my personal experience.

Re: "Migraine" disease that is not lacking salad .. true?

Yoga and meditation are no doubt helpful. I know it from my own experience. But migraines might be a symptom of more serious health issues, that's why it is better to address a doctor. I personally did this way and found out that my migraine is an inherited condition. Currently, I'm taking Finest Labs terpenes. It works great as a pain reliever.

Thread Information