Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Merry Porsche Christmas

Merry Christmas to all. Just a little something I saw walking around town today. Couldn't resist.

CF
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Merry Porsche Christmas-9415-adobe.jpg  
    Coastal Flyer

:yikes:

Re: Merry Porsche Christmas

When I first read the title of the thread, I had hoped Santa had brought you a Porsche. Don't worry your not the only one, he forgot my Hummer again this year too. Merry Christmas CF....
    Greg
    I am like Barney Fife, I have a gun but Andy makes me keep the bullet in my pocket..

Sony a99/a7R

Merry Christmas to you Greg.

Wouldn't that be nice!! Maybe next year Santa will remember your Hummer and my Porsche.

What do you think of the photo though? Twenty-two people have looked at the photo but no one has commented; I thought it was pretty good but I guess I fall into the minority group again.

Hope you have a great day.

CF
    Coastal Flyer

Neat capture CF. The extra clean hood makes the shot. I also like the angle and great idea, but I am not used to palm trees at Christmas time.Even though the weather here has been in the low 70's. What are the packages sitting on?
    I am like Barney Fife, I have a gun but Andy makes me keep the bullet in my pocket..

Sony a99/a7R

Seb

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Flyer
    Merry Christmas to all. Just a little something I saw walking around town today. Couldn't resist.

CF
    CF, thanks God Porsche's paint jobs are of a very high quality! Seriously though, I think that this is a great picture, the colors are neat and the level of details in the reflection is remarkable. You also managed to have a clean and not distracting background. Nice catch.

Seb

Greg/Seb:

Thanks very much for the comments and kind words. The paint job is magnificent so the detail was popping right off the side of the car. I have several others taken at the same time, this angle is the best however. The car was parked on a circular driveway in front of a hotel. At this particular spot there was a 12 ft. high wall covered in ivy, with lighted palm trees and various Christmas decorations running along the top of the wall.

Thanks again and hope you are enjoying the holidays.

CF
    Coastal Flyer

Thread Information