Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Inspired by Instagram

Taken on a Pentax K-x(50mm), cropped and filtered to look like an Instagram image.
    Any comments or advice would be appreciated !!

Re: Inspired by Instagram

OOps didn't think it would turn out that large....

Hey guys! Could you please advise me on some other good online stores where I can buy some Instagram accounts? Thanks in advance!

Hey! Recently I also tried to buy myself an Instagram account with a large number of followers, but I constantly came across fraudulent stores trying to take my money. In the end, I was very lucky, because my friend advised me to pay attention to this site: https://accsmarket.com/en/catalog/instagram
    Accounts here are not at all expensive, but they have a large number of subscribers and Instagram will definitely not block you for suspicious actions with your account!

I think I have never seen such amazing blogs. got the complete stuff with all the details that I wanted. So please keep us updated. Thanks!
    among us

Instagram is perfect for placements of photo content, right. But it is absolutely not enough for promoting your creative business! I urge you to start a new account on Spotify because much promotion gets in audio format! I found on this site some marketing possibilities that I want to try soon. I guess this will work perfectly in a bunch.

Thread Information