Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Thread: Hotel room

Hotel room

Went away for the week, I liked the light in the main room of the cabin where I stayed

hdr & stitched

Some problems with straight lines during the stitching, top of the door and top beam, some under the far window , but it is hard to see at this size

2 rows of 4 vertical shots wide with 18mm lens, and still wish it was a bit wider to both sides

Re: Hotel room

Very nice. Where is the cat or dog or book when you need one. Just lacking that little bit of extra presence. A minute with the distort tool I think would get it ll straightened up.
    Gosh that is a big bed! Room for the lot in that.
    http://www.overbeyond.com

I have a total lack of respect for anything connected with society, except that which makes the roads safer, the beer stronger, the food cheaper, and the old men and old women warmer in the winter and happier in the summer. Brendan Behan

nice - belongs in a magazine

The tones are very nice and you can't easily pick up the stitch, only nitpick is the lines of the bed edge on the left make the bed shape look a little strange.
    Pete

Isn't it a cool thing in nature that the colours never seem to clash...

I have no issues with you editing my photos

GB1

Wow! Looks good to me, and I can't notice any stitching issues. My only nit pick is how bright the bottom left (bed) is, which draws my attention. I also want it to be even wider, but not bad. The HDR is perfect here.

G
    Photography Software and Post Processing Forum Moderator. Visit here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Feel free to edit and repost my photos as part of your critique.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Site

Thanks for the comments!!
    overbeyond, will try to correct the geometry, and not loose much from the sides
    hmnix, yeah lines the bed look funny when being so close with a wide angled and stitched on top of it all

Wow!!

At first, I thought it was a fisheye. I actually like the distortion.

Nice job on the stitching and hdr work. I hardly see anything I don't like. Were I REALLY reaching, I might content-aware that white thing out of the far right. But that's a serious nitpick. VERY well done.

Liz

Wow! Beautiful room!

Good job. Distortion works for me here. You could sell it to the owner for an ad! :thumbsup:

Liz

Thanks Liz and Dray

n8

I agree...very well done on all ends. I would only suggest removing the blue flare (?) on the upper left corner of the right most window.
    mostly Nikon gear

Feel free to edit my images for critique, just let me know what you did.

Amazing room

The room looks really nice, you're lucky. Official photos and real apartments do not always coincide, that is the principal reason why I prefer to read reviews first. At the moment I am investigating silverleaf resorts reviews to avoid disappointments in future.

asad azeem

You work very hard the whole year and you deserve YOUR holiday! Take your own time for yourself, to relax, to enjoy new nice places to visit or just stand on the beach in front of the sea!... hotels in Italy

Awesome picture! Where are you planning to go next? If you're looking for a luxurious and comfortable stay, consider Hilton Grand Vacations for your next vacation. With locations around the world, including popular destinations such as Orlando and Hawaii, Hilton Grand Vacations offers spacious accommodations and top-notch amenities.

I am the owner of a hotel in America, everything is fine in my hotel, the only exception is a relaxation room and a spa salon, I want to think of something from a massage there, but again I need advice, I don’t know what to buy

Hello, I'm not really the owner of the hotel and spa salons, but I can give you advice, I have a good villa and arranged 2 relaxation rooms there in which professional massagers come to me for massage, for me it's like a way to relax, try to choose something here , I’m sure you won’t regret here, firstly, the price is very reasonable, and secondly, there are so many goods that I sat here for a couple of days and chose.

Thread Information