Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Hisory of the World

After I took these, I realized I didn't know what I was doing. These were all overexpossed because I didn't pay attention to settings. Oh well, I did what I could.

Fisheye
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hisory of the World-blockofstonesm.jpg   Hisory of the World-history3sm.jpg   Hisory of the World-history2sm.jpg   Hisory of the World-historysm.jpg  

Re: Hisory of the World

I like the 2nd one here. the wide angle makes it look like the lake is contained in an above the ground pool. for me that one really works as it appeals to me. good stuff.
    Liban

"There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have." Nelson Mandela

Nikon Samurai #23 - The Alexei Ponikarovsky of PR

Havana Cuba Photography

It's Huntington Harbor, Long Island Sound. Thanks Leels.

I really like the first and the last photo. The first one I like how the shadows reveal certain shapings in the bushes. The last one brings feelings of nostalgia and hope. I really like it, a lot. It's a photo I would print and hang in my office!

The second photo makes me dizzy, but that's probably just me :P the third photo I'm struggling with because I have no idea what it is.

You can print them if you like. I can also forward a larger file.

Thread Information