Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Hamburg office building entrance by night

This one is a couple of weeks old. Again with my powershot s30 and the warp tool to straighten the vertical lines left and right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hamburg office building entrance by night-hamburg-nachts.jpg  

Re: Hamburg office building entrance by night

This is very good, it's modern and stylish. I like.

Seb

Quote Originally Posted by engineer
    This one is a couple of weeks old. Again with my powershot s30 and the warp tool to straighten the vertical lines left and right.
    Pretty interesting stuff! I like the tonal range and the way the opening in the building seems to bent at angle.

This could be very interesting in a series showcasing this area shot in different angles.

Seb

Seb, thanks for the suggestion, I will go back and take some more with different angles.

Agreed, great tones and reflections, that security camera gazing over the scene looks so menacing. I particularly like the dark border around most of the image, it helps to guide the eye into the scene well.

Herriot

Thread Information