Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Thread: Flying Peacock

Flying Peacock

I went on a photo shoot over the weekend to a ranch that had a rather large population of peacocks roaming about. Thought you would like to see a few shots including a female that took wing. The shot of tail feathers is from this female which, of course, has much different colors than the male.

David
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flying Peacock-5487x800.jpg   Flying Peacock-5493x800.jpg   Flying Peacock-5494x800.jpg   Flying Peacock-5345pr.jpg   Flying Peacock-5438pr.jpg  

Coastal Flyer

:yikes:

Re: Flying Peacock

I've seen a number of Peacock shots, but never seen one of a Peahen in flight. It could be sharper, with less motion blur, but you know that. I really like the context of the oranges in the first one and the colors are complementary. The last one is gorgeous and a little different take.

Thanks for sharing. I have a few of my own photos up for critique, should you care to comment.

the blue feathers in the first photo are amazing, such an intense blue!! and great contrast vs the oranges

Armondo/Lava:

Thanks both for leaving comments. I didn't expect much by way of comments as none of the images are real pieces of art. I just wanted to share the bird in flight as I doubt many people have seen a wild peacock in flight. These are not in a zoo but roaming wild at a ranch in northern San Diego county. I did not see the bird coming or could have prepared a bit for these shots. I am lucky to have recorded anything. Thanks again, both for the comments.

CF
    Coastal Flyer

:yikes:

This photography blog is to assist all of us related to all the queries and requirements of this activity. Also you can get hlep from master papers to manage your quality work easily. They are offering this form to us to fill it down to be the part of them and join them to learn more.

I like photography and it is my passion too. cbd health benefits I am so glad to hear about this flying peacock and your post gives me more details about the techniques behind this flying peacock. The links you have shared also useful.

They say, all the diseases are because of stress, only syphilis is because of love, LOL. Girls, I'd add my two cent to beat the stress. Here is some good apps like Flaredown which helps track and control your health and diseases which helps significantly to eliminate stress caused by health issues. Would highly recommend! See the details here https://litslink.com/blog/how-techno...lthy-lifestyle and let's kick off the ass of the stress!

Thread Information