Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Thread: floor

floor

One of my first photos taken with the new Pentax K10d.....what do you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails floor-imgp0137.jpg  

The red headed step child jgredline's Avatar

Re: floor

Hey, welcome to the forum and it is good to see another Pentaxian here ...There is now 6 of us, LOL....But this is about ''critique''
    The colors are good and it is different...iT reminds me of Dons spilled coffee image that got some good reviews. I would be curious to read others opinions.
    εὐχαριστέω σύ
    αποκαλυπτεται γαρ οργη θεου απ ουρανου επι πασαν ασεβειαν και αδικιαν ανθρωπων των την αληθειαν εν αδικια κατεχοντων
    διοτι το γνωστον του θεου φανερον εστιν εν αυτοις ο γαρ θεος αυτοις εφανερωσεν
    τα γαρ αορατα αυτου απο κτισεως κοσμου τοις ποιημασιν νοουμενα καθοραται η τε αιδιος αυτου δυναμις και θειοτης εις το ειναι αυτους αναπολογητους

I'm another Pentaxian, but my K100D Super collects dust at the moment, I'm heavily into film at the moment ;-)

The right hand side really catches my eye. Other than that, I'm not quite sure what to make of it. Sorry....
    danic

George Zimbel: Digital diahhrea is a disease for which there is a simple cure. Take one frame of a scene. It is exquisite training for your eye and your brain. Try it for a month. Then try it for another month…then try it for another month…..

RedBubble

project forum co-moderator Frog's Avatar

Looks a little like a satellite shot.
    Basically its texture with nothing else to look at and if it was untitled no one would know what they were looking at.
    You'll need another element to give some sort of context.
    Keep experimenting....that's how we learn.
    Keep Shooting!

CHECK OUT THE PHOTO PROJECT FORUM
    http://forums.photographyreview.com/...splay.php?f=34

Please refrain from editing my photos without asking.

Nice abstract image. It takes a good eye to see a photo there.

MB1

Nice subject and one that will always be there to re-shoot (although that ice may not last).

I would like to see the image with the grooves in the floor squared up to the frame and with slightly warmer light.
    No, I DON'T need that.

Thread Information