Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Fishing the flats

heres a crop taken with the 70-300 nikon

Re: Fishing the flats

I really like the compositon and colors on this. This one would be a good one to try and turn into a painting type picture in PS. Well done.
    I am like Barney Fife, I have a gun but Andy makes me keep the bullet in my pocket..

Sony a99/a7R

thx greg...I had a batch of 400 or so to go thru...easy to miss a decent one

Excellent colours and composition and I really like the black posts poking out through the turbulent waves. The foreground works particularly well but one minor gripe would be the small breaking wave right at the bottom of the image, I would crop just a little more off the bottom to exclude that as it is catching my eye now the more that I look at this photograph. Very nice result and thanks for sharing

Herriot

jk, there's either a dust spot or a bird in flight to the right of the buoy. You might want to clone it out. Good colors--agree with Herriot on the crop.
    John

Thread Information