Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Thread: Firetruck

Firetruck

Firetruck-firetruck.jpg

Been away for awhile, but I saw this opportunity today. I was attracted to the colors and the lines. Also the little "figure" lower right.

Re: Firetruck

I'll probably crop the top reds , let the viewer concentrate on the little figure ;)

I like it!

The color tones (intentionally or not) remind of a fire. Is that a sunset refelcting off the diamond plate?

More than anything else, I find my eye zooming into the "Quality" nameplate, which is a shame, I think.

GB1

Hey, Arne, good to see you back.

I like your shot, red and all! The only thing that's really bugging me is the slight tilt and/or geometric distortion that's making both the left and right side edges lean to the CCW. It's also affecting the bottom latch below the Quality logo. If you can fix those (and Photoshop has tools to do so: see the Lens Correction manual settings), I think you will have a winner.

G
    Photography Software and Post Processing Forum Moderator. Visit here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Feel free to edit and repost my photos as part of your critique.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Site

News headlines from Australia and the world The latest national, world, business, sport, entertainment and technology news from News Limited news papers.
    [FONT=&quot]http://www.news.com.au/] William Kerry

i love the contrast!

Thread Information