Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Thread: field trip

field trip

Some shots

The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room.

Love + Music + Photography = Life CLKunst's Avatar

Re: field trip

Hi Gabe,

Your field trip looks interesting. I too like to take field trips. Of the images you have here I think #2 is very strong and #3 could be with some work. I really like the abandoned building and barbed wire fence perspective. It looks like you had to be right up against that fence to get it all in. Good job!
    I really liked #3 until I scrolled all the way down. The air conditioning unit leaves me cold. I think a crop just above it would make this a much more interesting image. The man sitting on the wall is the best part of this one and I like the fact that he is compositionally up high and in the top corner of the image. Give the crop a try and see what you think.

Regards,
    C.L. Kunst - CLicKs Photography
    Asheville Photographer
    www.clicksphotography.net

Re: field trip

Hi Gabe,

Following on from the comments above, can you explain the figure rising above all of the others in the first shot? That confuses me..!!

Thanks
    Herriot

Thread Information