Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Thread: Drinking !

Intermediate member bobbythebandit's Avatar

Drinking !

Just this minute went looking for our pet and there he was up having a drink and me with camera in hand !! how lucky can you be ? Anyway have a laugh and comment if you will.
    Bobby
    PS. only fair if i get hammered, have been giving out a bit of stick myself lately.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Budding Beginner
    That is one COOL cat. I love it. haha

Cute photo! Wish we could see his face. I love the "Cats" mug by the sink. Pretty apropos.
    Lara

No problemo

Quote Originally Posted by Lara
    Cute photo! Wish we could see his face. I love the "Cats" mug by the sink. Pretty apropos.
    One of him out inthe back garden. Heres a couple more i took at the same time, tonight.
    Bobby
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Drinking !-poser.jpg  

Thanks Very distinct markings. Is he a Bengal?
    Lara

I love the one of the cat drinking, from the other side! Wonderful viewpoint!
    Drink Coffee. Do stupid things faster with more energy.

Beware: Mom With Camera

Awww, he's a cutie.
    Kate

Hi Lara ! dont know about being a bengal, but he is a cheeky daredevil with a great personality and much loved in this house.
    Bobby

Very fun stots and beautiful cat, Bobby. Don't you just love a cat's personality! It does look that your cat could have at least "some" Bengal in him.

http://www.hdw-inc.com/bengalcolorspatterns.htm
    Lara

Panarus biarmicus Moderator (Sports) SmartWombat's Avatar
    Lovely! Looks like Bengal somewhere in his ancestry, a neighbour across the road has a purebred Bengal, a Siamese, and a Maine Coon. I'll try to get Tigra, Venus, and Bilbo to pose sometime.

I FAR prefer the one with his paw on the tap, the first one you posted from behind wasn't his best side

While we're appreciating cats, here's a friend's long shorthair, a farm kitten that's adapted to home life in Edinburgh really well !
    She thinks he's finished growing, we had a very similar kitten and this one has paws like boxing gloves, just like our Rocky. So I reckon she is in for a surprise as thie one grows into his paws
    PAul

Scroll down to the Sports Forum and post your sports pictures !

Seb
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartWombat
    Lovely! Looks like Bengal somewhere in his ancestry, a neighbour across the road has a purebred Bengal, a Siamese, and a Maine Coon. I'll try to get Tigra, Venus, and Bilbo to pose sometime.

I FAR prefer the one with his paw on the tap, the first one you posted from behind wasn't his best side

While we're appreciating cats, here's a friend's long shorthair, a farm kitten that's adapted to home life in Edinburgh really well !
    She thinks he's finished growing, we had a very similar kitten and this one has paws like boxing gloves, just like our Rocky. So I reckon she is in for a surprise as thie one grows into his paws
    Hey Smartwombat,

I find your second picture to be remarkable. I enjoy everything about it from the crop to the lighting to the pose itself (as far as a cat can pose lol). That's a distinctive picture.

regards

Seb

Thread Information