Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Curtain Fold Set

Sorry these are a bit small but I hope they give an idea of what I was up to. A bit more texture in these ones too.
    Any interest?
    Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Curtain Fold Set-untitled-1-copy.jpg  
    http://www.overbeyond.com

I have a total lack of respect for anything connected with society, except that which makes the roads safer, the beer stronger, the food cheaper, and the old men and old women warmer in the winter and happier in the summer. Brendan Behan

MB1

Re: Curtain Fold Set

Nice layout.

I don't really like any one of them but the three of them together are of some interest.

Tom, I think these come together very well as a triptych. The earthy tones are welcoming and the shadows and light coming through the folds of the curtains lend to interesting abstract patterns and shapes. The image in the center, for me, could even stand alone as I like it very much.
    I like
    please do not edit and repost my photos

gary

GB1

I like # 1, it has very defined colors and the highs and lows are within acceptable distance from each other. It's colors are pleasing to the eye, at least to an outdoors lover. The second I feel is too contrasty, where the third, also contrasty, seems out of focus a bit.
    Photography Software and Post Processing Forum Moderator. Visit here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Feel free to edit and repost my photos as part of your critique.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Site

Thanks every one. I had very mixed feelings about these, and still do, but I think there might be some potential here with this idea once improvements are achieved.
    Tom
    http://www.overbeyond.com

I have a total lack of respect for anything connected with society, except that which makes the roads safer, the beer stronger, the food cheaper, and the old men and old women warmer in the winter and happier in the summer. Brendan Behan

Thread Information