Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.
    D80. 50mm 1.8, 17-55 2.8. SB 600. DLB1973's Avatar

a collage from my garden.......

Thanks for looking.
    db

GB1

Re: a collage from my garden.......

Db - The one at the bottom is a good scene. Flowers in the front/bottom, blurred farmhouse in the back. I wish there were more flowers though, and that the house was smaller/less dominant.

These all have nice color and the lighting was generally favorable. I am by no means a flower photographer, as I often see a great scene but just can't find a way to capture it, but it seems the compositions could be better here though I really like the wide (3rd from top) one with the exception of the out of focus flower in the middle foreground. I think everything should be in focus in the front with the background blurred (which you have).

It was a great year for flowers out here btw, though I still didn't get any great shots

G
    Photography Software and Post Processing Forum Moderator. Visit here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Feel free to edit and repost my photos as part of your critique.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Site

Thread Information