Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.
    Bohlmann

City of Poughkeepsie Structure Fire

These are some photos that I took at a fire in the City of Poughkeepse, NY.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails City of Poughkeepsie Structure Fire-9thompson-009a.jpg   City of Poughkeepsie Structure Fire-9thompson-043a.jpg   City of Poughkeepsie Structure Fire-9thompson-051a.jpg   City of Poughkeepsie Structure Fire-9thompson-055a.jpg   City of Poughkeepsie Structure Fire-9thompson-060a.jpg  

Photographs don’t lie...people do. -Anonymous

The red headed step child jgredline's Avatar

Re: City of Poughkeepsie Structure Fire

Hello and welcome
    Its hard to say because I keep getting drawn to the FFD941
    εὐχαριστέω σύ
    αποκαλυπτεται γαρ οργη θεου απ ουρανου επι πασαν ασεβειαν και αδικιαν ανθρωπων των την αληθειαν εν αδικια κατεχοντων
    διοτι το γνωστον του θεου φανερον εστιν εν αυτοις ο γαρ θεος αυτοις εφανερωσεν
    τα γαρ αορατα αυτου απο κτισεως κοσμου τοις ποιημασιν νοουμενα καθοραται η τε αιδιος αυτου δυναμις και θειοτης εις το ειναι αυτους αναπολογητους

Welcome to the forum. these are some pretty intense action scenes. Are you looking for critique on the images themselves or just want to show off these interesting images. You can show these in the Viewfinder forum, or, if you would like specific critique on any of these post one at a time for the members to analyze and offer their comments.
    thanks
    please do not edit and repost my photos

gary

MB1

The first photo is the one that works the best for me. It shows chaos and intensity, the others are a little static and several of them are noticably tilted for what appears to be no good reason.
    No, I DON'T need that.

Thread Information