Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Thread: Chief

Intermediate member bobbythebandit's Avatar

Chief

Taken from a portrait i saw on a wall, was impressed by the stenght of character in this pic.
    Bobby
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chief-chief.jpg  
    Last edited by bobbythebandit; 02-07-2004 at 03:23 PM.

Ooops !

Only getting the hang of this new forum, but cant get pic to load up.Help!!!
    Last edited by bobbythebandit; 02-07-2004 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Cant get pic to appear

go to reply or edit ====scrolldown

to additional options below this box and you'll see the second box labeled upload photos...go to browse-open then when you see you pic attached(don't click on anything else just close the window )
    "I was not trying to be shocking, or to be a pioneer.
    I wasn't trying to change society, or to be ahead of my time.
    I didn't think of myself as liberated, and I don't believe that I did anything important.
    I was just myself. I didn't know any other way to be, or any other way to live."
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

Raiding party

Always wondered why they called it a "party" when it ended in death and destruction.
    Bobby
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chief-war-party.jpg  

nature/wildlife co-moderator paulnj's Avatar

native americans

Quote Originally Posted by bobbythebandit
    Always wondered why they called it a "party" when it ended in death and destruction.
    Bobby

no critique as i feel critique would be to the artist who painted these .

but i must comment that i am a big fan of native americans and the past the left behind.

does you "indian" scout avatar symbolize anything bobby?

just a little info(i like to share knowledge when i can).......

the term "indian" came from the fact that the first anglos to arrive thought they were in INDIA. most native americans think this term is the same as calling spanish SP..., italians....DA..., people of african decent.NI..... and so on
    CAMERA BIRD NERD #1

BIRD NERD O'CANON

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" - Benjamin Franklin

Wink Indians

Too true, the original photographer does indeed get all the credit.I was looking for something to post in this new forum and these came to hand.Normally i would not post someone else's work but these are so good !The aviatar again i thought reminded me of me.I think i might have been a cowboy or an indian in a former life.I love everything about the native red indians and one day i will do a study on them.
    Thanks for comments,
    Big chief Bobby

Just FYI

In Canada, "Indians" are called Natives, First Nations (when referring to tribes), and/or aboriginal peoples. By the way, I don't know that calling yourself the bandit and then saying that you identify with them would go over so well... Maybe you're more of a cowboy at heart. Ha ha

Spike

Thread Information