Belly Dancer

Printable View

• 07-23-2016, 09:01 PM
    GB1
    1 Attachment(s)
    Belly Dancer
    A belly dancer from LA. A friend told me that I need to inject more action/energy into my shots, so I'm now working on that.

Comments are welcome.

Gb

Attachment 93378
  • 08-23-2016, 03:18 AM
    readingr
    Re: Belly Dancer
    GB,

Interesting photo but I feel there is something wrong but not my area of expertise so take this at face value.

I think it needs to be a complete body shot and possibly at a lower shutter speed to get some movement, the material on her head looks like a fancy hat and to posed.

Perhaps pulling back a bit and getting blurred material, arms or legs would help.

Roger R.
  • 08-25-2016, 10:54 AM
    GB1
    Thanks Roger. I agree that it would have been better if I had the whole body in. Motion a bit dicier: it depends on her speed of twist, distance from camera, zoom level, etc. on how good a shot you get. Motion can make it look so extra dimensional, but blur in the wrong spot can also ruin a shot. Alas, I will try it next time to see if can get a feel for the technicalities.

The shot may also be a tad flat in lighting. She liked it, anyway. :)

G
  • 03-12-2018, 06:56 AM
    Goorms
    Hi! It's very beautiful photo as a painting picture, thanks.
  • 03-12-2018, 09:39 PM
    Roshni
    Managed and Captured picture really well.
  • 03-14-2018, 01:28 AM
    Goorms
    Sort of rain gloves soaking wet gloves but even in rain.I get yourself some good grip but even they when it rains all weather conditions and then there comes a fourball with the MacWets www.golferexpert.com/. These are not the same "gripe" and Lamkin full cord Crossline full cord (obsolete grip on order for the rain gloves and may have a wrap shape prevent it is a tacky grip
  • 06-18-2018, 02:17 AM
    DSP121
    Beautiful! ^_^
  • 08-30-2018, 12:31 AM
    Anton
    Yeah i think it looks quite good if you wanted it to look static and posed. Maybe also not to put fabric so close to her head because i agree with Roger it looks like weird hat and adds to the feeling of posed picture.