Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.
    Just Lurking

From 30,000 ft. up.

This is why I always try to get a window seat. This was taken somewhere over the midwest, but I'm not completely sure where.

PC

Also, on the travel theme, I've got another shot while hanging around the airport. You can see it here.

project forum co-moderator Frog's Avatar

Re: From 30,000 ft. up.

I think its a cool shot. Only wish I could see all of it at once. Too bad you didn't have a gps to pinpoint location as now I'm wondering where it is.
    Keep Shooting!

CHECK OUT THE PHOTO PROJECT FORUM
    http://forums.photographyreview.com/...splay.php?f=34

Please refrain from editing my photos without asking.

Just Lurking

Frog,

The shot is in the gallery and you can see it in the smaller size. I'm still trying to figure out how to post a limited size from the gallery. Anyway, you can see it here.

I too wish I new precisely where this was. I'm not even sure a GPS would have helped though because you're not allowed to use them on the plane.

PC

PC......what was your route? Looks like you're over Montana or Wyoming---maybe the Dakotas? Nice shot, by the way. Love the fact that you have the moon in there.
    John

GB1

Good shot, but it seems a little artificial to me somehow. It does seem oversharpened, but that isnt what's bugging me - seems that the moon isn't real (?) Dont know if it is or isn't, but just seems unreal... (I guess I'm getting more and more cynical with all the photo editing software out there )

GB
    Photography Software and Post Processing Forum Moderator. Visit here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Feel free to edit and repost my photos as part of your critique.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Site

Thread Information