The lack of imagination and vision. A vent.

Hello and good day all. I know many of you don’t know me very well but I’m venting and I just have to let it out.
    I have spent many hours researching and promoting my site including key phrases, and the term “Photography by Christos”.
    As of this week I noticed a new comer under that exact phrase, not only that, he has a free web hosting account, a hotmail e-mail address, and “Photography” is misspelled in the URL, No portfolio and not to mention that he does not clearly mention his location.

The Google search, it should be the 5th listing, the Tripod one
    http://www.google.com/search?q=photo...1&start=0&sa=N

His url:
    photograpybychristos.tripod.com

Does he have every right to do this, I’ll answer this, yes he does. Does it show a lack of creativity, imagination and vision? Absolutely. I’m I wrong for letting this bother me? Or should I shrug it off?

Thanks for reading folks now I feel better. And I’ll try not to worry about it.

Thanks
    Christos

Re: The lack of imagination and vision. A vent.

The only way you could do anything about it is to buy all the domain names with your name in them.... I don't think even Bill Gates could do that There are three John Stark's who are photographers, does it bother me...nope, not one bit.
    Now what does bother me is the one in Tn who tried to steal my ID because HE was suspended. Fortunately the state was smarter than he was and they got him for that too, but it is a bit difficult to deal with since we also have the same DOB and licensed in towns with the same name Talk about scary!

JS
    Canon 1D
    Canon 1D MK II N
    Canon 70-200mm USM IS f2.8
    Canon 200mm f1.8 USM
    Canon 300mm f2.8 USM IS
    Canon 28-300mm USM IS f3.5-5.6
    Canon 50mm f1.8
    Vivitar 19-35mm f3.5-5.6

Re: The lack of imagination and vision. A vent.

Wow, I guess it could always get worse. I’m sure glad it worked out in your favor. Your right John, I’m not going to worry about it. I just needed to get it off my chest.

Thanks for the feedback.

Christos

Thread Information