Yes, I'll be seeking the advice of a tax pro & probably heading down to the IRS office to get the forms as well

For one of the jobs I have I work as a contractor. As of now about 1/2 my income is from this job, and I'm not sure which form to file with the IRS. I've started getting paid from them, and I'd like to keep on top of my income taxes owed.


Oh, if it matters job #2 is a regular W-2 job, so I don't have to worry about that ones, its all taken care of