Pentax and K-Mount Cameras Forum

Pentax Cameras Forum For discussing Pentax cameras and all K-Mount SLRs, including Pentax and Samsung digital SLRs. Your Pentax Cameras Forum moderator is ken1953.
Pentax Digital SLR Reviews >>
Samsung Digital SLR Reviews >>
Pentax 35mm SLR Reviews >>
All Pentax Product Reviews >>

Pro Usage of K10D...

I have spoken to several Pro friends of mine about my making the switch from you know who. Several of them are waiting on the 645D before going full steam ahead and leaving their present camps.. Some are waiting for 1.3 or FF and others are waiting till some of the rough edges are smoothed out. Some others want my feedback before doing so. I, as usual jumped in head first! It's been a fun ride.

Ben

Re: Pro Usage of K10D...

Well, have fun! I've made my way with photography for thirty-five years. I'm not a big shot Paris fashion photographer, just a plain old working pro.

My 35mm gear has been Pentax since the Paleolithic era. A couple of MX cameras were my main small-format gear through most of that time.

Now that I have a K0D, I'm using the RB67 less and less. 10 megapixels seems enough for any sane usage, so I suppose I'll just keep all that lovely glass and use it on the K10D.

Thread Information