Pentax and K-Mount Cameras Forum

Pentax Cameras Forum For discussing Pentax cameras and all K-Mount SLRs, including Pentax and Samsung digital SLRs. Your Pentax Cameras Forum moderator is ken1953.
Pentax Digital SLR Reviews >>
Samsung Digital SLR Reviews >>
Pentax 35mm SLR Reviews >>
All Pentax Product Reviews >>

Thread: New pentax slr

The red headed step child jgredline's Avatar

New pentax slr

Hi Folks
    Wondering if anyone has heard of any new Pentax DSLR's coming down the pike...
    Currently, I have a K10D, A K110D and was looking to purchase another body as I have 9 lenses...I was thinking about another K10D but if there is something new coming, I would just wait...
    εὐχαριστέω σύ
    αποκαλυπτεται γαρ οργη θεου απ ουρανου επι πασαν ασεβειαν και αδικιαν ανθρωπων των την αληθειαν εν αδικια κατεχοντων
    διοτι το γνωστον του θεου φανερον εστιν εν αυτοις ο γαρ θεος αυτοις εφανερωσεν
    τα γαρ αορατα αυτου απο κτισεως κοσμου τοις ποιημασιν νοουμενα καθοραται η τε αιδιος αυτου δυναμις και θειοτης εις το ειναι αυτους αναπολογητους

Pentax Forum Moderator

Re: New pentax slr

Our resident guru on Pentax says there is something in the works...but he's not letting the cat out of the bag yet, so keep watching this site as he keeps us pretty up to date...
    Ken

Click these links for the K5 Review Page and the K7 Review Page
    Remember, Reviews help keep our site free!!!

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

The K-Teams Updated Logo CLICK HERE to add a link. Many thanx go to Axle for his hard work.

Nikon Samurai #20

Thanks for the heads up..I will keep my eyes open...I am also surprised there is not more pentax activity in this forum...I have a D200 and my K10 clowns it...
    εὐχαριστέω σύ
    αποκαλυπτεται γαρ οργη θεου απ ουρανου επι πασαν ασεβειαν και αδικιαν ανθρωπων των την αληθειαν εν αδικια κατεχοντων
    τα γαρ αορατα αυτου απο κτισεως κοσμου τοις ποιημασιν νοουμενα καθοραται η τε αιδιος αυτου δυναμις και θειοτης εις το ειναι αυτους αναπολογητους

While cruising around cyber space I found this..

http://www.imaging-resource.com/NEWS/1187982980.html

Lots of megapixles..Is that right..
    εὐχαριστέω σύ

Pentax Forum Moderator

Hmmm...interesting article...we'll have to wait and see what benjikan has to say on the matter...I'm not wondering if that's part of his last "tease"!!! haha
    Ken

Click these links for the K5 Review Page and the K7 Review Page
    Remember, Reviews help keep our site free!!!

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

The K-Teams Updated Logo CLICK HERE to add a link. Many thanx go to Axle for his hard work.

Nikon Samurai #20

Thread Information