Pentax and K-Mount Cameras Forum

Pentax Cameras Forum For discussing Pentax cameras and all K-Mount SLRs, including Pentax and Samsung digital SLRs. Your Pentax Cameras Forum moderator is ken1953.
Pentax Digital SLR Reviews >>
Samsung Digital SLR Reviews >>
Pentax 35mm SLR Reviews >>
All Pentax Product Reviews >>

A Few More K10D Photos

I've been super busy but finally found a little time to shoot some more K10D images. First of all, I wanted to shoot some more careful, lower ISO images. Here are a couple of those. They were both shot as JPEGs at ISO 200. They have some minor adjustments for contrast, color, and sharpening, done in Lightroom and Photoshop. But the adjustments were minimal and no selective adjustments (masking) were made on either image. The flower I almost left as it came out of the camera. Of course, they always need sharpening when they're resized.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A Few More K10D Photos-_igp0275.jpg   A Few More K10D Photos-_igp0269.jpg  
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

A Couple More From Sunday

And here are a couple more ISO 400 images from Sunday. Both of these were JPEGs and suffered from some chromatic abberation. I'm not sure if it's from the sensor or from the kit lens, since I only have one lens to use. In any case, I was able to correct most of it using the lens tools in Adobe Lightroom 1.0. Both of these have had a fair amount of "interpretation" with Photoshop masked adjustment layers. They didn't look like this right out of the camera. In fact, the image with the building even has a pretty heavy perspective correction on it. So these represent the K10D's potential and not the actual quality out of the camera.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A Few More K10D Photos-_igp0073.jpg   A Few More K10D Photos-_igp0164.jpg  
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Thread Information