Olympus Cameras and Four Thirds System Digital SLRs Forum

Olympus Cameras Forum Discuss Olympus film and digital cameras as well as Panasonic and Leica Four Thirds System digital SLRs - forum moderator is Greg McCary.
Olympus E-System Digital SLR Reviews >>
Panasonic Four Thirds Digital SLR Reviews >>
Leica Four Thirds Digital SLR Reviews >>
Official Four Thirds Web Page >>
Olympus OM-System 35mm SLR reviews >>
Olympus Cameras History Page >>
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: We need your Olympus Review

I got an email, with informations of deals from amazon product Amazon.com : Olympus OM-D E-M10 Compact System Camera with 14-42mm 2RK lens (Silver) : Camera & Photo
    List Price: $799.99
    Price: $799.00
    You Save: $0.99
    thanks,
    Shoot

Yess go to camerastore.com

I bought a e-M10 with the OM-D & PEN Lenses 14-150mm 1:4.0-5.6 II lens. I'm generally happy with both. I bought the lens, hoping to move away from carrying multiple lenses. However I'm disappointed that in to many pictures the focus seems a little out. I have tried changing the focus method and points but not see much improvement. I'm starting to wonder if this is down the focal range or just the camera itself. Would welcome any tips people have on this, thanks.

We need your Olympus Review

what he said. also, depending on your insurance, you might be able to buy it back from your insurance company for cheap, then just fix the damage. I dont automatically recommend this though, because theres always the possibility of rear structural damage. Also, if your G is high miles or in otherwise not good condition, it wouldnt be worth it.All in all, Id say take the check and look for another

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information