Olympus Cameras and Four Thirds System Digital SLRs Forum

Olympus Cameras Forum Discuss Olympus film and digital cameras as well as Panasonic and Leica Four Thirds System digital SLRs - forum moderator is Greg McCary.
Olympus E-System Digital SLR Reviews >>
Panasonic Four Thirds Digital SLR Reviews >>
Leica Four Thirds Digital SLR Reviews >>
Official Four Thirds Web Page >>
Olympus OM-System 35mm SLR reviews >>
Olympus Cameras History Page >>

Thread: I'm new here

Usel

I'm new here

Hello. I've just joined and I'm glad to find a place that gears to the 4/3 system. Looking forward to learning from everyone.

I've attached a few shots of what I've done so far. nothing major, but no retouching (other than having to resize them) was done to the photos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I'm new here-broken-trunk-small-.jpg   I'm new here-playground-tunnel-small-.jpg   I'm new here-rim-small-.jpg   I'm new here-tree-silhouette-small-.jpg  

Re: I'm new here

Hey there, welcome to PR.com and our 4/3 forum!

It's always a thrill when we get a new member, and for me it's a double thrill when that new member is an Olympus user..:thumbsup:

The 2nd and 3rd pics are sweet. great color and eye there. I can't wait to see more!

What camera and lenses do you own?
    John Cowan
    Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
    ~Ernest Hemingway~

Usel

Re: I'm new here

Thanks for the compliment. I own an E-500 standard kit with the 14-45mm and the 40-150mm, with an FL-36 flash. I've been really happy with it so far. It's my first DSLR and I think I made a wise decision. Glad I found this site. Not too many people professing the 4/3rd's yet.

Thread Information