Olympus Cameras and Four Thirds System Digital SLRs Forum

Olympus Cameras Forum Discuss Olympus film and digital cameras as well as Panasonic and Leica Four Thirds System digital SLRs - forum moderator is Greg McCary.
Olympus E-System Digital SLR Reviews >>
Panasonic Four Thirds Digital SLR Reviews >>
Leica Four Thirds Digital SLR Reviews >>
Official Four Thirds Web Page >>
Olympus OM-System 35mm SLR reviews >>
Olympus Cameras History Page >>

Age "menopause" should eat herbs - what supplements?

When women go through menopause, they often experience symptoms such as hot flashes. Night sweats, difficulty sleeping, discomfort, etc. Therefore, taking medicine is the best remedy. But some women may want a natural remedy. There is another option that is herbs and supplements for menopause. But what will there be? Hello, the doctor has brought this story together.
    Symptoms that may occur When you go into menopause
    Menopause is a natural decline in the female reproductive hormone production and the female menstrual cycle. It typically begins between 45-50 years. The more common menopause symptoms include:
    Vaginal hot flushes, chills, night superwallet sweats, weight gain, mood disorders. Mood swings Decreased sex drive Poor sleep Bone loss, headaches, anxiety and depression
    This is because it is a completely natural process. Treatment is therefore primarily focused on symptom management. There are many types of pharmaceutical drugs that can be used to treat the symptoms that occur. But the risk of side effects can make many women choose alternative treatments. Instead of just traditional treatment, be sure to consult with your healthcare professional before adding any supplements to your daily routine.

Re: Age "menopause" should eat herbs - what supplements?

Your article is great, I have read a lot of articles but I was really impressed with your writing. Thank you, I will review this post. To get to know me, please try to talk to me: crossword puzzles

Thread Information