PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Why should I invest in cryptocurrencies?

So this may be the name of the clickbait as a bright theme, but listen to me:

I've been hearing that cryptocurrencies are the future, both for most of the last decade, starting today. And the good thing is that what I've heard on this subject looks nice and rose, the part I don't understand is where does Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Pepecoin, XRP, and probably others I don't know get their value?

For example, the currency we have here in the US is based on Fiat, which means it is not based on standard gold or silver. I understand that resources like silver, coins, gold, silver, precious metals, etc. are valuable and similar. But these are items that companies have agreed to use for a very long time, and you still need those first two things listed above if you want to get items from vending machines that don't have card readers or support for things like Samsung, Apple, or Google Pay. If people were exchanging these things now in society, they would at least use them.

What I personally don't understand about cryptocurrencies, which confuses me, is that there is no physical commodity that is traded; everything is digital and supposedly "personal and free from someone hacking your bank account, etc.", although I have heard of cases where these claims simply don't exist. But even then, I still don't understand what makes it so valuable. I know Bitcoin only has so many coins in the digital wild world, which is, well, fine, but what about others like Ethereum, XRP, Brave Rewards (which are IDK if it's a cryptocurrency, but I know Tech's Chris Titus apparently said he made money off of it or something) and others? If I paid my father with one of these cryptocurrencies, for example, for a sofa in the living room, given his age and relative lack of understanding of how to sometimes even work with a computer and a smartphone, it would be useless for him. I have to pay in cash or make a check. Well, if I negotiated with someone who understood and benefited from this kind of deal, then there shouldn't be a problem afai.

This post is all over the place, but I think I just don't understand what cryptography is worth at the moment, and I want to discuss it with those who know more.

eva

Re: Why should I invest in cryptocurrencies?

Cryptography is an investment, it is also decentralized, there is no central bank or authority, it is a financial system based on cryptography and peer-to-peer network, it can be difficult to know who, where and what is bought

lately, many people have become interested in cryptocurrencies and ***** trading. In addition, here it is worth remembering that ***** trading is extremely risky, but with a well-built strategy, you will be able to minimize your losses, and after gaining some experience, you will get a long-awaited plus. If you want to know if your broker is reliable or a scam, then the first thing I advise you to pay attention to is the reviews https://scambrokersreviews.com/ . It also doesn't hurt to talk to more experienced traders who have already had real-world experience with the firm of your choice.

eva

I know Bitcoin only has so many coins in the digital wild world, which is, well, fine, but what about others like Ethereum, XRP, Brave Rewards (which are IDK if it's a cryptocurrency, but I know Tech's Chris Titus apparently said he made money off of it or something) and others?

If we talk about cryptocurrency and investments in it, we need to take into account that this market is just beginning to develop. Despite the fact that bitcoin is already worth fabulous money, this is not its limit. Many large organizations are still only considering investing in cryptocurrency.
    I'm also interested in cryptocurrency. I am on time money converter, for me it is a way to save my money. This is especially true during a pandemic.

Another common reason to invest in cryptocurrency is the desire for a reliable, long-term store of value. Unlike fiat money, most cryptocurrencies have a limited supply, capped by mathematical algorithms. This makes it impossible for any political body or government agency to dilute their value through inflation.

Cryptocurrency is a global currency and can be used to transact across countries without having to pay high fees, which could potentially revolutionize banking and financial services. That is why I decided to invest my capital in bitcoins and make a profit by trading with the ***** broker AvaTrade, which offers many platforms for automatic trading and copy-trading. The company provides ***** options, in addition to CFDs, including crypto in multiple markets

cryptocurrencies can be a serious investment. However, there are some key differences between investing in cryptocurrencies and conventional investments. And the most important thing when trading cryptocurrency is cooperation with a reliable ***** broker. To do this, you will need to read a lot of different information, browse forums and listen to the opinion of more experienced traders. It will also be useful for you to read reviews such as multibank review https://tradersunion.com/brokers/*****/view/multibank/ , where a lot of interesting information is collected.

I believe that the price of bitcoin will soon fall. This is very risky

do you want to start investing in bitcoin? maybe you should try bitcoin trading? in my opinion it is a faster and safer way to make money. you should not be afraid if your knowledge in this area is insufficient. you can find all the information you need on the Internet and study this area to perfection. I advise metatrader 5 download. this will encourage you to start trading bitcoin. cooperate only with reliable brokers!

Thread Information