PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Why do I need a 4K console?

Re: Why do I need a 4K console?

4K is the resolution for your TV. Technically called 4K UHD (or 4K Ultra HD, or 4K Ultra High Definition), it's four times as many pixels as HDTV 1080p. This allows you to get a clearer and more detailed image. Well, the 4K console accordingly transfers high-quality images.

I don’t know why you need a 4K console, but personally it helps me a lot when transferring any content from the phone directly to your TV. I purchased for myself MAG425A https://www.infomir.eu/eng/products/...d-stb/mag425A/ with voice control, built-in Wi-Fi-module. And now I can even play 3D movies or 4K video even with a low-speed network connection. By the way, this device still supports Android games.

Quote Originally Posted by alita View Post
    Obviously to play awesome games like Destiny 2 )) That's the only reason why I bought Playstation 4 2 years ago )) a really adictive game I must admit! Moreover, I have recently calculated that every month I spend about 100+$ on defferent armour here https://overgear.com/games/destiny2. Say Wendigo GL3, one of the best Grenade launchers in the game against lots of enemies due to the Explosive Light perk, costs about 80 euros )) but it's worth it if you play as much and as passionately as I do ;)

Thread Information