PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

What's the saddest news you've seen so far?

I was young when this happened, so I don’t remember the details, but a little girl, I think she was around three, had been with her father. He was murdered, and the little girl was kidnapped. I think it was a few days before she found her body. She had, unfortunately, been killed as well. That story breaks my heart every time I hear it. If her family is reading this, I am so so sorry for your loss, and I can’t imagine what you’re going through.

Re: What's the saddest news you've seen so far?

To be honest, I do not trust either Google or CNN, because these are not just the media, but entire corporations and they benefit from lobbying their interests with the help of news. That is why the same news from these two sources can be very different.
    Right now I only read news on MiamiNewTimes. I recently found an article there about Scott Jason Cooper.
    I watched this director's film 'Hostiles' several times, so the information from this news was very interesting to me.

Thread Information