PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

What is your review of Priceline.com?

I purchased a vacation package for family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children) through Priceline.com. After the purchase, I realized I could have save $173 dollars by purchasing them separately. I called the customer service to refund the difference, and they just emailed me their policy and a coupon. This is what they advertise in their vacation package section.

Re: What is your review of Priceline.com?

Good afternoon. I want to inform you that I travel a lot and enjoy using Priceline. They were great, but the more I used them, the more I started to notice that some hotels and resorts have separate surcharges. I read Priceline's review here https://priceline.pissedconsumer.com/review.html , and realized that their site was very easy to use. I was able to check prices and compare. Thanks. I recently used the Priceline site to find the Park Central Hotel. I went to New York in August 2021. What a wonderful city. The only thing I'm asking is that if you book a hotel through Priceline, pay attention to the absence of double fees and hidden commissions.

Thread Information